Entering repayment for student loans can be just as stressful and confusing to borrowers as funding a college education in the first place. Credit Union Student Choice will be hosting a FREE national webinar to help answer some common questions about student loan repayment.
Student Loan Repayment – Free National Webinar
September 14th at 1:00 or 6:00pm ET
Led by Student Choice College Access Counselor Patricia Poplicean, the webinar will help borrowers:
- Understand repayment options while they are enrolled in school
- National Student Loan Data (NSLDS) – where to find federal student loan information
- Annual Credit Reports – where to find private student loan information
- Who is your student loan servicer – keep track of student loans and current balance
- How much you can save just by making full payments or interest only payments while enrolled in school
- Understand repayment options after graduation or separation from school:
- Federal loan repayment options
- Private loan repayment options
- Get a quick update on the 2016-2017 FAFSA
If you or someone you know could benefit from this presentation, sign up today!
About Student Choice’s College Access Counselor
Patricia Poplicean has more than 11 years’ experience in the student lending world. As the College Access Counselor for Student Choice, she provides one-on-one consultation via phone and email to assist families with financial aid questions.